Things regarding #digital and #privacy.
#Data Privacy Officer
More than 20 years of experience in strategic innovation consulting and operational project management. Expert in business process optimization and the design and implementation of user-centric systems. Named as data protection officer for companies in various industries. Lecturer for privacy protection law.
Digital business models
– Business process consulting in the context of digitalization
– Facilitation and coaching for innovation processes
– Design and implementation of digital business processes
– Facilitation of change processes
– Consulting of companies in privacy projects
– Implementation of effective data protection management systems
– External data protection officer according to DSGVO
– Expert coaching for company data protection officers
Project management and project consulting
– operational project management classic/agile/hybid
– turnaround management – projects in critical situations
– senior coaching of project managers
– expert conferences and barcamps
Education and personal
Following his vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, Falk Schmidt studied business administration with a focus on innovation management as well as taxation and auditing at the Dresden University of Technology and successfully completed his university education with a degree in business administration. He is a member of the Mensa International Society and lives with his family near Frankfurt am Main.
Falk co-authored the books “TurnaroundPM” and “Business Models for Teams” (continuation and extension of the well-known “Business Model You“. As a graduate of Prof. Tim Clark’s Master Class, he coaches clients as a BMY Certified Practitioner using the Business Model You methodology. He is a sought-after guest author of articles in various business publications.
Falk is involved in voluntary work, among other things as a lecturer for the initiative “Data Protection Goes to School”. The association MINT & Fun e.V., which he initiated and founded, facilitates and organizes projects and activities in the STEM filed (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) for children and young people.