Things with #digital, #privacy and #emobility.
#Data Protection Officer
More than 25 years of experience in strategic innovation consulting and operational project management. Expert in business process optimization and the design and implementation of user-centered systems. Appointed as data protection officer for companies in various industries. Lecturer in data protection law.
Digital business models
– Business process consulting in the context of digitalization
– Moderation and coaching for innovation processes
– Design and implementation of digital business processes
– Support of change processes
– Consulting for companies in data protection projects
– Implementation of effective data protection management systems
– External data protection officer according to GDPR
– Expert coaching for internal data protection officers
Project management and project consulting
– Operational project management classic/agile/hybid
– Turnaround Management – Projects in critical situations
– Senior coaching of project managers
– Professional conferences and barcamps
Training and personal
Following his vocational training in the electrical trade, Falk Schmidt studied business administration with a focus on innovation management as well as taxation and auditing at the Technical University of Dresden and successfully completed his university education with a degree in business administration. He is a Member of Mensa International Society / Mensa in Deutschland e.V. and lives with his family near Frankfurt am Main.
Falk co-authored the books “TurnaroundPM – Wenn Projekte kopfstehen und klassisches Projektmanagement versagt” and “Business Models for Teams” (Continuation and extension of the well-known „Business Model You“. A graduate of Prof. Tim Clark’s Master Class, he coaches clients as a BMY Certified Practitioner using the Business Model You methodology. He is in demand as a guest author of technical articles in various business publications.
Among other things, Falk volunteers as a lecturer for the initiative„Datenschutz geht zur Schule“. The non-profit organization “MINT & Fun” which he initiated and founded, facilitates and organizes projects and activities in the STEM field (in German: “MINT!” for mathematics, information technology, natural sciences, technology) for children and young people.