Things with #digital and #Privacy.
#Data Protection Officer
More than 25 years of experience in strategic innovation consulting and operational project management. Expert in business process optimization and the design and implementation of user-centered systems. Appointed as data protection officer for companies in various industries. Lecturer in data protection law.
Digital business models
– Business process consulting in the context of digitalization
– Moderation and coaching for innovation processes
– Design and implementation of digital business processes
– Support of change processes
– Consulting for companies in data protection projects
– Implementation of effective data protection management systems
– External data protection officer according to GDPR
– Expert coaching for internal data protection officers
Project management and project consulting
– Operational project management classic/agile/hybid
– Turnaround Management – Projects in critical situations
– Senior coaching of project managers
– Professional conferences and barcamps
Training and personal
Following his vocational training in the electrical trade, Falk Schmidt studied business administration with a focus on innovation management as well as taxation and auditing at the Technical University of Dresden and successfully completed his university education with a degree in business administration. He is a Member of Mensa International Society / Mensa in Deutschland e.V. and lives with his family near Frankfurt am Main.
Falk co-authored the books “TurnaroundPM – Wenn Projekte kopfstehen und klassisches Projektmanagement versagt” and “Business Models for Teams” (Continuation and extension of the well-known „Business Model You“. A graduate of Prof. Tim Clark’s Master Class, he coaches clients as aBMY Certified Practitioner using the Business Model You methodology. He is in demand as a guest author of technical articles in various business publications.
Among other things, Falk volunteers as a lecturer for the initiative Initiatite „Datenschutz geht zur Schule“. The non-profit organization MINT & Fun e.V. which he initiated and founded, facilitates and organizes projects and activities in the STEM field (German “MINT! for mathematics, information technology, natural sciences, technology) for children and young people.