Things regarding #digital and #privacy.
#Data Privacy Officer
More than 20 years of experience in strategic innovation consulting and operational project management. Expert in business process optimization and the design and implementation of user-centric systems. Named as data protection officer for companies in various industries. Lecturer for privacy protection law.
Digital business models
– Business process consulting in the context of digitalization
– Facilitation and coaching for innovation processes
– Design and implementation of digital business processes
– Facilitation of change processes
– Consulting of companies in privacy projects
– Implementation of effective data protection management systems
– External data protection officer according to DSGVO
– Expert coaching for company data protection officers
Project management and project consulting
– operational project management classic/agile/hybid
– turnaround management – projects in critical situations
– senior coaching of project managers
– expert conferences and barcamps
Education and personal
Following his vocational training, Falk Schmidt studied business administration at the Dresden Technical University, specializing in innovation management as well as taxation and auditing, and successfully completed his university education with a degree in business administration. He is a member of the Mensa International Society and lives with his family near Frankfurt am Main.
Falk co-authored the books “TurnaroundPM” and “Business Models for Teams” (continuation and extension of the well-known “Business Model You“. As a graduate of Prof. Tim Clark’s Master Class, he coaches clients as a BMY Certified Practitioner using the Business Model You methodology. He is a sought-after guest author of articles in various business publications.
Falk is involved in voluntary work, among other things as a lecturer for the initiative “Data Protection Goes to School”. The association MINT & Fun e.V., which he initiated and founded, facilitates and organizes projects and activities in the STEM filed (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) for children and young people.